At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We know that one of the keys to our growth relies on a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a Director, Revenue Enablement to build and accelerate the performance of our AE, SDR, and CSM organizations by up-leveling selling skills, refining our sales playbook, taking the MNTN Performance TV message to market.
As part of the Learning & Development leadership team, this individual will be looked upon to execute the strategy and vision for the direction of the revenue engine. We are keen on someone who has a passion for the “customer journey” and takes pride in enabling revenue teams to accelerate the company’s growth. This role will maximize the sales team’s potential by shaping the team member experience, optimized to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
- Design the vision, roadmap, and priorities for sales communications and enablement at the individual and leadership levels, spanning sales development, account executives, and customer success from onboarding through the employee journey
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals delivering A+ sales enablement content, experiences, and technology focused on selling MNTN’s differentiation and value to customers
- Map the sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, process, and tools required by our sales team to increase velocity and conversation rates at each stage
- Develop and implement the strategy for enablement including quality effectiveness programs and clear key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics evaluating success – ensuring that sales enablement KPIs are clearly defined, tracked, and reported
- Engage with senior leadership providing key data and insights into sales enablement initiatives and their impact on individual development and the MNTN bottom-line
- Measure and evaluate the return on investment of our sales enablement programs ensuring that everything we do is tied directly to competency improvement and has a direct impact on key business metrics.
- Partner with subject matter experts (marketing, product, business development) to develop programs including but not limited to, role-specific training, product release, systems, certifications, and ongoing enablement
- Drive adoption of the Learning platform
- 7+ years experience in Sales Development with at least 2 years in a strategic leadership capacity where you set the vision and direction for a Revenue Enablement team in a high-growth, high-velocity SaaS/software company
- Demonstrated ability to support a diverse sales organization creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/playbook initiatives to Sales Development, Account Executive, Customer Success organizations totaling 70+ full-time team members
- Thrived in a fast-paced environment delivering on multiple enablement initiatives in parallel – nothing slows you down
- Expert knowledge and experience at change management execution with verified outcomes of implemented initiatives.
- Excelled in creating and tracking key metrics and providing insights into all areas of sales productivity and sales enablement
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Sales Enablement tooling (Highspot, Chorus, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft), and Sales Methodologies (MEDDPIC, Challenger, Sandler, Selling through Curiosity)
- Excellent people builder and leader, able to identify and hire high performing talent, inspire inside and outside the enablement organization, drive accountability, and develop an elite team
- Strong business acumen, demonstrated ability to align sales enablement processes and methodologies with the goals of the business
- Experience managing a remote Sales Enablement team; can impact people and results remotely
- A demonstrated track record of working inter-departmentally to get things done
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team on sites (upcoming in Santa Monica, CA and Aspen, CO)
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.