MNTN’s mission is to create performance marketing that actually performs all from one beautiful user interface. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at MNTN are builders at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect marketers and their customers in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger marketing interactions — we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack UI Engineer who is proficient with Node.js, React.js, and GraphQL. You will develop server-side logic and definition, while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also develop user interface components in React.js and be responsible for integrating these elements into the application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important, as you will be working cross-functionally on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Integrate user-facing elements with server side logic using GraphQL
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Collaborate with Product Designs, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver performant applications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with GraphQL
- 2-4+ years of Node.js experience, including frameworks such as Express, Koa
- 4+ years of experience building RESTful APIs and optimizing server side performance
- 1-2 years of experience writing SQL queries and designing Postgres domain models
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience using source control tools
- Experience working in a service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns and understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms with integration and unit tests
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.