At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We know that one of the keys to our growth relies on high-performing teams. That’s why we’re seeking a Senior Director of Training to help us accelerate the performance and growth of our teams. This role will work across the L&D team to assure that training is delivered in an effective, and learner-focused way. They will be versed in several types of training (sales, team member development, manager training, and coaching). You are passionate about developing a learning culture with an understanding of how high-velocity growth companies must change and learn. You and your team can produce content quickly and respond to the changes that rapid growth brings. They will be accountable for designing and reporting the progress of programming for training efforts including Learner Hours and learner certifications.
- Work within the L&D team to identify training and development opportunities organizationally that support our goals
- Support Manager and Leadership training initiatives
- Lead the delivery of training content on your own projects
- Support and develop your direct reports
- Bring your experience to the table to make recommendations on how to upskill and develop talent at every level
- Manage a training and content team to work efficiently and quickly to respond to the company needs
- Prepare reports, learner scores, and metrics to indicate learner satisfaction and impact on productivity
- Be willing to build or deliver content when needed
- Identify and implement creative learning opportunities with content to keep a remote workforce engaged and actively seeking new learning opportunities.
- 10+ years of sales enablement and learning and development experience, ideally in SaaS technology or Advertising
- A passion for helping people to learn and grow through a demonstrated ability to build and execute comprehensive and engaging adult learning programs
- In-depth understanding of and proven success with a variety of traditional and modern training methods (including, but not limited to workshops, simulations, e-learning, and coaching in a live online, webinar, in-person formats)
- Experience architecting, developing, organizing, and implementing a multi-dimensional learning and development program.
- Experience developing interactive, impactful training programs using modern technology and human-centered design to create a rich environment for adult learning
- Ability to interact with and influence senior leaders to obtain buy-in, participation, and commitment to training goals and outcomes.
- Excellent ability with project and team management
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Demonstrated expertise in leading by influence and working effectively across cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective, compelling content to all positions within an organization.
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team on sites (upcoming in Santa Monica, CA and Aspen, CO)
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.