At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
MNTN is seeking a results oriented Senior Director of Sales Development to support our go-to-market strategy and operational excellence across our revenue-generating functions. This hire will be an integral part of our sales leadership team, responsible for optimizing our prospecting strategy, lead flow conversion and pipeline growth, and aligning these metrics to broader company revenue goals. As a key GTM team member, you’ll be working alongside our leadership team to rapidly scale our revenue engine.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a dynamic environment. You must be agile, highly collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This role will report directly to the SVP Sales.
- Strategy: Engage with revenue, enablement and operations leadership to build processes, systems, and metrics to optimize the speed, accuracy, and effectiveness of our end-to-end lead to opportunity process. Develop data-based recommendations to continuously improve our revenue engine and productivity.
- Scale: Lead and grow a remote high-performing sales development organization of over 33 reps, including 3 SDR Managers
- Fast Growth: Retain a culture of agility and speed while growing the focus on metrics, measurement, and building for scale
- Center of Excellence: Positive and enthusiastic leader and coach with proven success managing top performing teams
- Talent Development: Develop and retain world-class front line sales development managers on their leadership and sales skills including coaching and development, forecasting, prospecting and other necessary skills, while maintaining individual accountability to goals
- Process Driven: Develop, maintain, and optimize SDR processes for inbound and outbound prospecting, including individual & team best practices
- Data Driven: Continuously shape and implement processes and strategies to optimize efficiency and productivity driven by data, data integrity
- Time to Productivity: Manage the playbook to drive SDR consistency and Implement new technologies, processes, and outreach strategies to improve productivity.
- Leadership: Meet regularly with key senior stakeholders, reporting on team results and leading conversations about business direction, what we need to do to ensure success and how we continuously deliver
- Partnership: Work with multiple Account Executive (AE) leadership teams to ensure SDR and AE organizations work effectively, collaborative, and quality pipeline is being developed and managed
- Cross Functional Leadership: Collaborate with sales leadership, marketing and revenue operations to maximize pipeline creation, lead flow and conversion rates to drive revenue
- 7+ years Sales Development /SaaS sales experience as a top performer and 4+ of management experience in fast-growth, Software/SaaS companies.
- Familiarity with sales stack tools like: Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Reachdesk, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Atrium, Bombora, Lean Data
- Experience managing large teams (30+ sales reps), experience managing managers in an ABM environment
- Proven track record of building a positive team culture, motivating people, developing people in their career
- Proven track record of delivering successfully with measurable results and able to thrive in a startup environment - you move quickly, think strategically, and are superb at tactical execution
- Extensive experience in sales, and considerable software experience in SaaS/Customer Support/Sales/CRM
- Data-driven and capable of analyzing data, identifying trends, and making data-driven decisions
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Global experience a plus
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team on sites (upcoming in Santa Monica, CA and Aspen, CO)
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.