Are you a master product marketing pioneer currently leading in a SaaS, ad tech, or marketing organization? Do you have a passion for strategy, synergy, and communicating all things product to the market? Do you picture yourself working for a company where trust, accountability, ambition, recognition, and respect are the main pillars of culture? If so, read on. We believe that people are reliable, good, honest, and effective. We hire people that share that belief. We also happen to be the fastest growing company in advertising.
As Director of Product Marketing, you will lead all strategy and communications for MNTN products as well as shape the positioning and messaging. You will also translate product requirements into sales enablement, training curriculum, client support and sales collateral as part of the go-to-market process. You will have an intimate understanding of all MNTN offerings and our markets, facilitating research, user testing and data-driven product marketing initiatives. You will pitch ideas, brainstorm concepts, and write copy that evangelize the MNTN product offerings in all available media.
- Work hand-in-hand with product to develop and execute product marketing plans as part of the go-to-market initiative.
- Work closely with sales to assure market/market fit for the offerings and to support their sale of the product.
- Create all product materials that clearly explain the value and unique advantages of MNTN
- Build, develop and manage processes and tools to ensure awareness and education of MNTN products across all platforms
- Collaborate with marketing and design team members to create killer materials
- Act as team lead to produce best in class product marketing materials
- Enhance sales product training & positioning
- 7+ years professional experience with proven track record in product marketing, developing highly effective positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and online content
- Expert level writing skills – able to communicate all things product
- Fierce curiosity, special research skills and a strategic mindset when it comes to bringing products to market
- Ability to identify and solve for gaps
- Ability to work across departments with various personalities and skill sets in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or other writing heavy concentration
- Keynote and Photoshop experience
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.