MNTN technology pushes the limits of open-source software application development with a strong emphasis on building flexible technology to put the control in our users' hands.
Frontend applications written in react.js, node.js, and PHP create simple-to-use interfaces that allow non-technical users the ability to customize their campaigns, interactive creatives, and reporting to suit any need, so that they can focus on marketing instead of the tools.
Our core java applications and microservices handle over hundreds of millions requests per day, upon which a platform for real time behavioral marketing is built to drive performance in cross-device advertising. Cassandra and in-house solutions are leveraged heavily to keep attributes and metadata up-to-date to meet the demanding SLAs of rapid response advertising.
About the Job:
As a Sr. Data Analyst you will take the lead in developing products and reporting tools as a part of the Data team. The responsibilities of this crucial MNTN team are to create reporting tools, integrate reporting platforms, and generally bring life to the numbers for our clients and internal teams. As the data expert, the Data Analyst will report directly to the Data Team Lead and consult with executives from finance to product and every department in between. The ideal candidate understands how integral their role is to the success of the business as a whole and has a talent for seeing the big picture. We are looking for a strong, motivated, team-oriented individual, who is a gifted communicator with the ability to adapt their message to unique audiences.
- Become the expert on the MNTN platforms, UI, databases, and data pipelines
- Analyze and audit data for data or business integrity, and to recommend/forecast insights associated with our product iterations
- Manage data, reports, integrations, and users of our DOMO application
- Create internal revenue, finance, product, performance reporting for larger company wide decisions
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/analytical or marketing field (preferred)
- 2-4 years experience in data analytics or similar
- Experience with SQL database query writing
- Experience using Domo, Tableau or similar BI tools for reporting and visualization
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- A strong mentality for problem solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter personality and willing to work in an intense but fun environment
- Assertive, ambitious, leadership qualities and can take charge when necessary
- An excellent ability to multi-task, are extremely detail oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.