- Strategy: Engage with revenue and enablement leadership to build processes, systems, and measures to optimize the speed, accuracy, and effectiveness of our end-to-end customer acquisition and customer success process. Develop data-based recommendations to continuously improve our revenue and productivity.
- Revenue Planning and Alignment: Develop and operationalize a revenue planning framework including sales capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, segmentation, win/loss intelligence, productivity, attainment, and velocity. Ensure the revenue teams are fully equipped from an operational perspective to deliver the financial plan.
- Revenue Processes, Tools, and Systems: Drive the design and implementation of new/improved business processes with subsequently required CRM configurations and additional “revenue stack” tools as needed. Support day-to-day operations of a rapidly growing go-to-market team, as well as identify and implement ongoing improvements as needed to maximize productivity, and funnel visibility. Build and manage CRM workflows to enable a finely-tuned, high-velocity sales motion.
- Analytics: Create executive level, manager, and rep documentation, reports, analysis, and actionable dashboards to ensure alignment, data consistency, and recommendations. Engage with finance and other stakeholders to develop and track advanced reporting through additional BI tools.
- Team Building: Directly lead and grow our Revenue Operations team through our next stage of growth.
- Continuous Learning: Build and rebuild our strategy, plans, processes, and tools as appropriate for each stage of our growth. Approach new challenges with a growth mindset. Make appropriate tradeoffs between flexibility and scalability with appropriate business judgment.
- 5+ years Revenue Operations leadership and experience in a fast-growth, B2B Software/SaaS environment.
- 5+ years Salesforce systems experience (Salesforce admin certification preferred), including the creation and maintenance of dashboards, list views and reports
- Experienced with revenue technology stack; Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Atrium, Domo, Bombora, Gainsight
- Highly experienced across the full customer revenue journey (Pardot marketing automation, lead routing (Lean Data) in an ABM environment, lead scoring, opportunity development, customer success)
- Thrives in a matrixed environment with a strong focus on creating buy-in across multiple revenue functions. Successful track record of being a partner to marketing, sales, enablement, customer success and finance leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple stakeholders.
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills. Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote – work from anywhere you like
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual $2,000 vacation stipend
- Company-wide 3-day weekend every month
- Quarterly team on sites (upcoming in Santa Monica, CA and Aspen, CO)
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.