Customer Onboarding Manager
At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really like working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
We’re looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager to join our Platform Experience team at MNTN! You’ll serve as the client’s first point of contact after a deal closes with our Sales team, until their initial campaign launches. You will lead the customer through their onboarding process that will ensure their immediate success with the MNTN platform and put them on a path to long term growth. Onboarding Managers will manage all communication with the main customer stakeholders during implementation – ranging from trainings on key features, campaign setup, enablement of all end users, and ultimately the introduction to their dedicated Customer Success Manager. This role is a key part of the customer journey, helping prepare our customers for a successful first experience on the platform.
- Be the platform knowledge expert on MNTN
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer during their first campaign launch
- Train new clients to become proficient users on new and existing MNTN platform features
- Partner closely with Sales while monitoring timelines and overall client “go live” processes
- Walk all new clients through the initial pixel, creative, and campaign set up phases
- Provide unlimited support to get them live. This includes phone calls, screen shares, emails, etc.
- Proactively follow up with clients on their “Go Live” goals in order for campaigns to be launched quickly and efficiently
- Ensure clients have a successful first launch/experience with MNTN
- Provide feedback on ways to optimize our training curriculum to enhance the customer experience
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams when product issues or feature requests surface that should be addressed
- Work towards our monthly and quarterly go live targets established by our revenue teams
- 1-2 years of working within a customer facing role
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively and comfortably via phone, video calls, and email
- Strong interpersonal skills. Onboarding Managers must form positive relationships with customers and internally at MNTN
- Strategic thinking. Onboarding Managers must strive to understand each customer’s unique goals in order to lead to a successful onboarding
- Experience training and educating others
- A knack for multitasking and prioritizing efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Works well individually and as part of a team, while fostering a collaborative and harmonious work environment
- Taken action to solve client challenges while providing a high level of service
- Should have experience creating/executing presentations – PowerPoint/Keynote (Keynote a plus)
- Proficiency in G-mail
- Familiarity with Zendesk is a plus
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
MNTN is the world’s first self-serve CTV platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf, Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.