Director of People
At MNTN, we’ve built a culture based on quality, trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we really enjoy working here. We’re looking for people who naturally want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers – and we’re seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growth.
As the Director of People, you will partner with senior leadership across our teams and be an integral leader of the People team. You’ll be expected to be a thought leader on all things people and culture. It’s your role to continue to keep MNTN an inspiring place to work.
- Build and lead an end-to-end onboarding strategy for new hires
- Oversee talent retention and development programs, executive compensation practices, and culture agendas
- Be passionate about company culture, diversity, and inclusion
- Participate actively in strategic and operational planning, while being exceptionally organized and proactive
- Be a natural communicator: cross-functional interaction comes naturally to you in solving complications and addressing obstacles
- Develop and monitor annual budgets
- 6-8 years in People Operations and Human Resource experience
- Experience with payroll or HR systems (preferably Paycom)
- Excellent presentations skills (preferably Keynote experience)
- Public company experience - understanding of publicly traded business nuances preferred
- Knowledge regarding onboarding, compensation and rewards (stock options), team member relations, recognition programs, strategic development, culture programs, and D&I programs
- Expertise in multiple disciplines including team member engagement, compensation practices, organizational development, team member relations, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% Remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.