MNTN’s mission is to create performance marketing that performs all from one beautiful user interface. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at MNTN are builders at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to truly connect marketers and their customers in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger marketing interactions — we're just getting started.
We’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team. You’ll be working with cutting-edge online advertising technology and delivering top notch, scalable products as part of a fun, supportive, energetic team. Our core Java applications and microservices handle hundreds of millions of requests per day, upon which a platform for real-time behavioral marketing is built to drive performance in cross-device advertising. NoSQL databases and in-house solutions are leveraged heavily to keep attributes and metadata up-to-date to meet the demanding SLAs of rapid response advertising.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans for web interfaces and backend applications
- Document, track, and communicate issues for proper notification, escalation, and resolution
- Work closely with product owners and developers to ensure delivery of quality products
- Assist with daily technical issues that arise with the day-to-day business while managing the testing of multi-day projects
- 5 years’ solid experience testing back-end applications, web services, and APIs
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with UNIX in navigation, debugging, data manipulation
- Ability to test products from the command line (not from a UI)
- Experience with web services and API testing
- Experience working with message queues
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Experience driving QA Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management and Systems or a closely related field
The gig comes with a few perks:
- 100% remote
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Transparency - we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical, and dental care
MNTN provides advertising software for brands to reach their audience across Connected TV, web, and mobile. MNTN Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response, performance marketing channel. Our web retargeting has been leveraged by thousands of top brands for over a decade, driving billions of dollars in revenue.
Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have partnered with MNTN, including Virgin America, TUMI, Staples, Beachbody, and others.