At easyplant, we believe that everyone deserves to have beautiful plants at home. We created a unique self-watering solution, allowing anyone to become a plant owner, even if they are not experienced in caring for plants. Rooted in scientific research, easyplant’s innovative plants require minimal maintenance (watering once a month), resulting in an average lifespan 6x longer than the typical houseplant. By redefining how plants are cared for, we are disrupting the common perception of who can be a ‘plant parent’ and making plants something we can all have at home.
Easyplants are sold directly to consumers in the US through our owned website with top-notch packaging, shipping and customer service.
About the role
As a direct-to-consumer product, our growth is driven by people discovering and purchasing our products in a variety of channels. That means our visual assets need to tell our story in a compelling way that resonates with customers, builds our brand and drives sales. This role will play a major part in delivering our key messages to potential customers and help turn them into easyplant owners.
- Edit raw footage into powerful creative assets that convert into sales (performance oriented)
- Ideate and create thumb stopping concepts that drive engagement
- Ensure our video content is in line with our brand guidelines (both in aesthetics and in messaging)
- Participate in creative ideation and production
- Keep up with latest trends in channels like Instagram, Facebook and TikTok to ensure our videos are up-to-date, as well as latest editing tools & tech
- Collaborate closely with the media and creatives team members
What are we looking for?
- A visual storyteller with experience with motion graphics and video editing
- Experienced working with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop - MUST (please share your showreel)
- Excited about creating thumb stopping video content, including UGC-like content for Instagram/Facebook/TikTok
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Results-driven and passionate about performance marketing and driving business impact (experience with performance campaigns - a bonus)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working as part of a team
** All CVs must be submitted together with a showreel.