At easyplant, we believe in Plants for all.We created an effortless solution to plant ownership, allowing anyone to become a plant owner regardless of experience. Rooted deeply in scientific research, easyplant’s sophisticated plants are homegrown in the USA and enable minimal maintenance, only requiring water once a month, resulting in an average lifespan 6x longer than the typical houseplant. By redefining how plants are cared for, we are disrupting the common perception of who can be a ‘plant parent.’
About the Role:
Step into an impactful role at easyplant as our company Agronomist, a position that offers a unique blend of innovation, leadership, and growth opportunities.
- Product Development: Be at the helm of our next-generation irrigation system development. In collaboration with our engineers, you will define and build top-notch self-watering planters, revolutionizing the way people care for plants.
- Portfolio Curation: Lead the strategic selection of our plant portfolio. This includes collaborating with growers and nurseries across the US to identify top-performing, aesthetically pleasing plants that are a perfect match for our patented irrigation system.
- Quality Control Leadership: Steer our quality control processes, ensuring the highest standard of plant health and fulfillment. In this fast-expanding company, you'll have the opportunity to regularly review our nurseries and fulfillment centers, spread across the US.
- Customer Support Collaboration: Work alongside our customer service team to enhance plant care and promote customer satisfaction. As the company agronomist, your role extends to supporting our plants and customers in their journey of growth and happiness.
- Troubleshooting Management: With our customer service team, identify common issues affecting our plant portfolio. Your expertise will be crucial in finding and testing suitable fertilizers and pest control measures, ensuring our plants not only survive but thrive.
- Hands-on experience with house plants and indoor growing.
- Great understanding of fertilizers and anti-pest protection.
- Highly experienced with conducting tests, collecting information, and analysis. competent and confident working with data.
- Deep understanding of irrigation systems, sensors growing lights etc.
- Able to travel on a monthly basis.
- Electronic hardware capabilities (Arduino, raspberry pi,ESP 32, etc.).
- Regulation experience; fertilizers, anti-pest, and plants Import & Export. International experience is a big advantage.
- Working with a fast-growing start-up, fast execution with end-to-end project management.
- Experience with quality control processes.