Mixtiles is on a mission to create homes people love. We are one of the biggest B2C startups in Israel; manufacturing and delivering over a million framed photos every month to happy customers in the US and Europe. If you ask the average American about us, they would probably know us. You should too.
We started with the world’s best way to put photos on walls, using simple yet powerful software and frames that stick to walls. Now millions of people have homes full of beautiful memories and we’ve become one of the largest photo companies in the world.
We are constantly expanding our product catalog, offering art and self-watering houseplants as the newest members, which are growing rapidly!
Meet easyplant - Who are we?
As part of our mission to make home design frictionless, we understood that plants are the worst home design product that dies constantly. We believe this is an engineering issue and we forged our focus toward a mission to prevent plants from dying. That is why we invested 2 years and developed a self-watering system that prevents plants from dying (no overwater, no underwater). The adoption rates of the product in the market are just phenomenal, and we are constantly growing. We are looking for exceptional talents to join our Operations team to be a key player in our supply chain process. In this position you’ll take a critical role in our ability to supply hundreds of thousands self-watered plants a year to happy customers across the USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a first step into the world of logistics & operations, learning from the best in class people, in a dynamic startup environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will be -
- Managing the flow of Inventory orders from order to acknowledgment
- Communicating daily with suppliers around the world
- Sourcing and negotiating with new suppliers
- Monitoring and coordinate raw materials shipments - both domestic and international
- Supporting the team with logistics matters
Who Should you be?
- You have a passion for operations.
- You are super smart, fast learner, and ambitious.
- You are a multitasker, a quick executer, and you like your inbox empty.
- You can communicate fluently and clearly in English, both verbally and written.
- You are independent, detail-oriented and organized.
- You excel in Excel
- You have a BA (with an advantage for a degree in Engineering, Economics, or accounting)
- 1-2 years of work experience (not necessarily logistic-related)
- Love for Plants