Mixtiles is on a mission to create homes people love. We are one of the biggest B2C startups in Israel; manufacturing and delivering over a million framed photos every month to happy customers in the US and Europe. If you ask the average American about us, they would probably know us. You should too.
We started with the world’s best way to put photos on walls, using simple yet powerful software and frames that stick to walls. Now millions of people have homes full of beautiful memories and we’ve become one of the largest photo companies in the world.
We are constantly expanding our product catalog, offering both art and houseplants as the newest members, both of which are growing at a rapid pace!
Today, Mixtiles is one of the biggest advertisers in the country on Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram. This deserves a lot of focus from the best people out there, and for that, we need someone really great to join us and to help us rock the world, do amazing work, and have lots of fun in the process.
Why should you Join us?
- Learn online marketing at the highest level in one of the largest and fasted growing e-commerce companies in the world.
- Create strategic impact single-handedly by creating and managing ads that will be seen by 100’s of millions of people globally.
- We believe in building a small but highly talented team. You will manage multi-million dollar budgets from day-one without any prior experience.
- The best entry-level perks and salaries in the industry.
What Will you do?
- Own Facebook campaign management in a specific geography or product line
- Plan campaigns, analyze and optimize - ultimately leading to increased performance and growth
- Create beautiful and effective ads for our social media channels (FB, TT) both independently and in close collaboration with our creative team
Who Should you be?
- You have a passion for marketing
- You are super smart and love analyzing numbers.
- You are a strong intuitive salesperson, with a a good understanding of customers and how to deliver a clear message that drives sales
- You are independent, detail oriented and organized.
- You have a BA from a leading institution (with an advantage for a degree in Engineering, Science, Economics or accounting)
- Advantage: 1-2 years of work experience (not necessarily marketing related)