Mixtiles is on a mission to create homes people love. We started by creating the easiest way to get photos out of your smartphone and onto your walls. Mixtiles is one of the biggest B2C startups in Israel, selling hundreds of millions of dollars a year, manufactures and delivers over a million framed photos every month to happy customers in over a hundred countries. If you ask the average American about us, they would probably know us. You should too.
Our Operation team manages 6 factories around the world, with hundreds of workers and millions of shipments every month. Our culture of operational excellence has been one of the key drivers to the company’s growth and profitability. The problem is that today, our operation grew so much it’s become really data-intensive, and although we’re not bad at it, we think it deserves a lot of focus from the best people out there, and for that, we need someone really great to join us and to help us rock the world, do amazing work and have lots of fun in the process.
What type of person are we looking for?
- A business person who has good business intuitions, great “product sense” and critical thinking around operations
- Sharp analytical skills
- Great at communicating results of the analysis in simple business language
- At least 2 year as a Product/ Business/ Data analyst
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Great SQL - a big advantage
- Expert at Data Visualization - a big advantage
- Degree in Exact Science, Economy, Industrial Eng. or equivalent from a top university
What kind of person are you?
You’re driven, transparent, and always strive for excellence. You love working closely in a team and are great at communicating. You’re an owner - whenever you do something, you do it 100%. You’re someone who has what it needs to grow into other managing roles in Business/Operations in the future, and we will be happy to support such growth.
In addition to being highly analytical, you have great common sense, you’re detail-oriented, and you’re a problem solver. You’re great at taking complicated domains and modeling them in a simple way, making the right decisions pop up almost effortlessly.