All companies make the same products, with slightly different styles and prices. Not us! We bring tech, design and engineering to the challenge
We started with the world’s best way to put photos on walls. Then we got into art and built the world's best art service!
As part of our mission to make home design frictionless we understood that plants are the worst home design product that dies constantly. We believe this is an engineering issue and we forged our focus towards a mission to prevent plants from dying. Hence, we invested 2 years and developed a self-watering system that prevents plants from dying (no over water no under water). The adoption rates of the product in the market are just phenomenal and we are accelerating our activity constantly which is increasing our need for a top-notch Product Manager to take our product to the next level and drive the business growth.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the core team of a new, promising startup, that operators under the umbrella of “Mixtiles”, one of the top largest Israeli consumer companies.
- Define easyplant’s strategic growth roadmap; establish a shared vision & roadmap of growth opportunities that will support our mission.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
- Identifying new levers to help move key metric
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience as a product designer leading consumer products
- Great understanding of UI/UX
- Possess natural abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - self-driven and feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.
- Strong execution capabilities
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of your decisions
- Experience working with many stakeholders (Data, Dev, Marketing, Operations…)
- A fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience with SQL or other programming languages
- Love for Plants