Mixtiles is a fast-growing consumer startup.
We help people decorate their walls with photos of their loved ones and memories.
We have generated tens of millions of dollars and we are growing 100% year on year since the company's inception. This is us: https://bit.ly/31eDgAh
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator, someone to help the entire Mixtiles Operations team with full time logistics and support. This role is 100% hands on with focus on inventory flow, contributing to the smooth operation of our supply chain. You will be working directly with and reporting to our Supply Chain Specialist.
What will you do?
- Manage the flow of Inventory orders (PO, acknowledgment, acceptance, invoice)
- Operate raw materials shipments - both domestic and international
- Support the team with logistics matters
- Analyze daily MRP Report.
Who should you be?
You are excited at the opportunity of working in a high growth, startup environment where you will be exposed to a massive global operation, in the consumer product space.
You come from a logistics background and working with international suppliers is familiar to you. You can communicate confidently and clearly in English, both verbally and written.
You excel at Excel! You’re super organised, details oriented, operations driven and you love an empty inbox!!! You are hungry to learn and always initiate - to make things happen, fast!
This role is full time, based at the Tel Aviv office.
- 2+ years of experience as a materials planner
- 2+ years experience in order fulfillment logistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) is required
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple projects
- Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking