Mixtiles is a fast-growing consumer startup.
We are developing technology that helps people decorate their walls with photos of their loved ones and memories.
We have generated tens of millions of dollars and we are growing 100% year on year since the company's inception. This is us: https://bit.ly/31eDgAh
We’re looking for an Assistant Controller to join the finance team . You will report to our Director of Finance.
What will you do?
- Take significant part in the process of closing the reporting periods (monthly, quarterly, and annually) under the US GAAP
- Assist with preparation of monthly management’s reporting package including period’s trends and highlights analysis.
- Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements and the tax return report
- Ensure compliance with international regulation including Federal Tax, State Tax, Sales Tax and VAT.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP statutory guidelines and internal financial policies and procedures.
- Involvement in IT projects related to ERP and other financial systems
What you should have?
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm (Hi tech Department) with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience with US-GAAP.
- Good knowledge of Israeli Tax and tax reporting experience
- Great interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Netsuite ERP software
- Familiarity with International Tax planning
- Experience with B2C/ecommerce companies
- Experience as an assistant controller of at least 1 year (in the Hi tech industry)