Mixtiles is a fast-growing consumer startup.
We are developing technology that helps people decorate their walls with photos of their loved ones and memories.
We have generated tens of millions of dollars and we are growing 100% year on year since the company's inception. This is us: https://bit.ly/31eDgAh
We’re looking for someone to own and manage the recruiting process and strategy for various technical and non-tech positions. You will report to our Head of People.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Mixtiles teams & leadership to identify areas of talent required and help craft strategic plans to achieve the best results and meet hiring goals
- You will be responsible for finding creative ways to reach leading talent, headhunt and direct messaging approach, and overall development of technical talent pools
- Partner closely with hiring managers to drive a fast and efficient full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through to on-site interviewing until closing
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with hiring managers
- Be an active participator of our People’s team initiatives and other needs that may arise in other areas to ensure we take care of the people we hired
Who should you be?
Recruitment is your passion and you understand the significance of hiring good talent to meet strategic goals of the company.
You are comfortable working with management and leading an end to end hiring process. You should have 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in a tech organization or startup and you have a great network and understand the tech ecosystem.
You work well independently and within a team and you take initiative to “figure it out”!! Due to “built in” curiosity, you have a strong love of learning and always apply what you have learned in reality. You are detail-oriented and meticulous, with proven problem-solving abilities and the ability to prioritize.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to establish relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers and your verbal and visual communication skills (English and Hebrew) are superior!