Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data.
We enable companies to build better products by diving deep into data, uncovering meaningful insights into product usage, conversion rates, and user retention. Today, we currently analyze over 50 billion actions every single month from our customers.
- Lead the delivery of multiple, concurrent enterprise-level Mixpanel implementations.
- Drive adoption and customer value by delivering a world-class, on-time, and value-oriented onboarding experience.
- Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ businesses and strategic objectives, and set customers up for long-term success by managing the implementation process for our enterprise-level accounts.
- Design and execute against detailed project plans to ensure on-time delivery. Assist in the design and optimization of various onboarding programs.
- Align customer KPIs and value drivers to Mixpanel product solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional resources and input (Customer Success, Sales Engineering, and Sales).
- Mitigate project risk by communicating clearly and escalating internally when appropriate.
- Establish strong, lasting relationships with key customer stakeholders. Manage customer expectations effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Marketing, Communications, Psychology or a related field.
- One (1) year of experience in job offered or as a Consumer Insights & Analytics Analyst.
- Professional experience must include: Data analysis and relationship management.
- *Limited domestic travel (20%) to customer locations.
- **Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
- Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.