Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers own the relationships, strategy, and well-being of Mixpanel’s commercial accounts. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in their portfolio are constantly learning from their data and extracting value out of their analytics and marketing investments with Mixpanel. We are looking to expand our Commercial team, focused on the retention and expansion of clients across segments, verticals, and lifecycle stages.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with executives at various company sizes
- You understand the unique power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- You love to solve problems and always finds a way to deliver for our clients
- Leads discovery to uncover a clients’ core objectives and connects them with a solution in Mixpanel
- Coaches clients on Mixpanel product and analytics best practices
- Analyzes data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Understands competitive products and can speak to differentiators that spotlight Mixpanel
- Connects with clients by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively
- Partners cross-functionally to deliver solutions for clients that ensure client engagement and satisfaction
- Influences and builds rapport with key decision-makers
- Displays persistence and continually pushes to get clients maximum value from Mixpanel
- Quickly balances client needs against what is best for Mixpanel and prioritizes accordingly
- Makes well-informed decisions with minimal oversight
- Client management experience at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Bain, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Excellent interpersonal skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Bachelor Degree required
- Mixpanel is ventured-backed by some of the biggest names in the investing world, we’ve raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia and YC, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin and Keith Rabois. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and we’re set to continue that trend.
- We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, a category we defined, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we help over 20,000 companies do that every day, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We are a team of 250+ highly collaborative professionals working together every day to help each other grow and learn. As a data-centric organization, we provide ample opportunity for our team to have an impact on every aspect of our business, big or small, no idea is a bad idea, just bring the data to back it up.
- If you’re looking for your next challenge and love to make an impact, please apply. If you’re looking to be another cog in the wheel of a large machine, we may not be the best fit.
- Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records