The Diversity Recruiting Program Manager role is responsible for developing & leading the effort to define, enhance, and implement Mixpanel’s diversity strategy as it relates to identifying, attracting, and hiring people from underrepresented groups into the organization. Additionally the Diversity Recruiting Program manager will be responsible for developing other recruiting programs such as Internships and University Recruiting by approaching these through the lens of improving the diversity of our workforce through these programs.
- Lead effort to develop, enhance and maintain relationships with current and new diversity organizations and partnerships.
- Influence leaders in the business and associates at all levels to participate in programs, events, and champion our external relationships.
- Partner with recruiters to implement new networking strategies that will assist with enhancing candidate pipelines for current and future needs. Identify and attend local and national diversity recruiting events. Ensure business partnership and involvement.
- Work closely with the business to identify viable opportunities for qualified diverse candidates referred to Mixpanel.
- Build relationships with key senior level managers, and HR Partners to align initiatives, resources, processes, and tools to effectively recruit and hire high quality talent into the organization.
- Provide industry foresight by recommending and implementing best practices & bringing innovative ideas to the organization.
- Educate recruiters and hiring managers on diversity trends, best practices, issues, etc. and influencing them on driving best practices into their business units.
- Manage the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) ensuring recruiters are utilizing the system as appropriate, troubleshooting and engaging with the vendor on implementing new functionality
- Provide reporting and metrics for all recruiting activity as well as diversity related metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Program and Project Management experience.
- Data-driven with a demonstrated understanding of full life cycle recruiting, including tools, programs and metrics to support diversity recruiting.
- 2+ years working in partnership with people from underrepresented communities either professionally, volunteering or activism etc.
- A change agent committed to achieving diversity with a deep understanding of the challenges and root causes people from underrepresented communities face.
- Organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, creative and comfortable with ambiguity. You’re constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize and work incredibly well cross functionally.
- You're a people person who can hear out your customers and ask the questions needed to fully understand the problem to be solved. While you’re always driving toward results, you balance that with making informed decisions for the best outcome for everyone.
- A planner. You’re always thinking ahead. You challenge yourself to think big and understand the value of approaching problems from a perspective of scalability.
- A utility player and teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed and love to collaborate in order to help drive wins all around.
- Results oriented. You can get things done. Actively following up with your partners to make sure that you’re all on track with the project and always keeping key collaborators in the loop.