Mixpanel’s People Team focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining world-class talent, and the way we do it is simple: by fostering an environment that keeps Mixpanelers growing, productive, and happy. The HR Business Partner is an integral part of the People Team. We are looking to add a dynamic, hands-on Partner to help us grow our unique, innovative culture while we scale and to provide the best coaching and guidance to our customer-facing line managers and team members.
- Advise and coach line managers and directors on matters related to leadership, organizational structure, change management, and employee development while evaluating and recommending best practices in the application of HR systems and policies
- Execute on workforce planning, performance management, talent management programs
- Drive and manage salary planning processes
- Facilitate performance management and succession planning programs that continuously improve employee workforce productivity and leadership development.
- Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends and partner with recruiting team to implement competitive hiring strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters in a way that balances company, internal and external stakeholder considerations
- Contribute to the development of HR programs and processes such as workforce and succession planning, learning and development, reward and recognition programs, etc.
- BA or equivalent work experience, 3+ years of HR experience with 1+ years in a HRBP role supporting a customer-facing organization
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, or government law.
- Strong execution and program management skills
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a bias to action.
- Ability to lead without authority and influence at the line manager level.
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease
- Resourcefulness and the ability to collaborate with employees at all levels
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Statues: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records