Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers are entrusted with the relationships, strategy and well-being of Mixpanel’s top accounts. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure that the customers in their portfolio are consistently learning from their data and extracting an incredible amount of value out of their analytics and marketing investments with Mixpanel.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen (deep understanding of your customers economic model, can navigate centralized procurement and budgeting processes )
- You are experienced working with C-level executives at large enterprises and understand the unique power of genuine relationships. You can network with your customers and leverage them to expand Mixpanel's footprint across your book of business.
- You have strong commercial acumen including but not limited to pricing, negotiation, managing services expectations
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- You are highly disciplined, accountable and a self-starter.
- Manage a book of business ~$4M ARR and 8 accounts through expectation of continuous growth
- Take complete ownership of the business relationship with a portfolio of strategic customers
- Maintain a high retention rate and drive adoption of Mixpanel across accounts
- Lead presentations and workshops with executives, business users, and technical users to map customer requirements and value proposition to pertinent functionality within Mixpanel
- Conduct regular, on-site business reviews (may require up to 50% travel)
- Navigate complex organizations to identify key stakeholders and make sure they are engaged and seeing the value of Mixpanel.
- Analyze data and draw insightful recommendations for customers; make well-informed decisions with minimal oversight. You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- Drive Mixpanel's development of vertical specific point of view and delivery in a manner consistent with growing Mixpanels profile at key customers. Develop an intimate understanding of customers’ businesses
- Understand Mixpanel’s competitive positioning and products. Speak at length to product differentiators.
- Handle urgent customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease
- Act as liaison between customers and internal teams at Mixpanel and advocate internally on behalf of your customers
- Take ownership of developing junior team members via mentoring and/or partnering on complex accounts.
- 8+ years client management experience at a software company, agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, PwC)
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Excellent interpersonal skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Bachelor Degree required
Why join Mixpanel?
- Mixpanel is ventured-backed by some of the biggest names in the investing world, we’ve raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia and YC, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin and Keith Rabois. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and we’re set to continue that trend.
- We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, a category we defined, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we help over 20,000 companies do that every day, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We are a team of 250+ highly collaborative professionals working together every day to help each other grow and learn. As a data-centric organization, we provide ample opportunity for our team to have an impact on every aspect of our business, big or small, no idea is a bad idea, just bring the data to back it up.
- If you’re looking for your next challenge and love to make an impact, please apply. If you’re looking to be another cog in the wheel of a large machine, we may not be the best fit.
- Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records