Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze 67 billion actions monthly from our customers.
We are hiring Solutions Architects who will own and cultivate the post-sales relationships with high level clients, to deliver on the full value of Mixpanel as a data-driven platform. You will interact with Sales Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, and a diverse array of customers to determine success criteria for customer implementations and successfully execute on technical projects and services that delight our customers.
With your deep technical breadth and expertise in the analytics space, you will be on the front lines with our clients as they incorporate Mixpanel into a core business foundation. Whether that’s designing a Mixpanel data specification for a new iOS app with a product team at a leading financial institution or crafting a custom SDK for an upcoming wearable device by a leading fitness company, you’ll be the technical hero and expert consultant on all things Mixpanel.
- You can demonstrate an ability to write code to solve problems: proficiency in at least one programming language
- You are comfortable with data manipulation and data structures
- You are familiar with analytics best practices across business segments and verticals
- You have excellent written, analytical, and communication skills
- You have strong process and/or project delivery discipline
- You have 3 years minimum experience in a client-facing technical role
- Drive post-sales technical engagement with our most strategic and high-value clients
- You will align with sales teams and consult with clients to confirm and map business goals and metrics to a Mixpanel specification
- Work directly with clients to design and architect successful Mixpanel pilots and production application deployments
- You'll engage with engineering, product management, marketing teams frequently at customer locations to handle technical onboarding and optimize Mixpanel integrations
- Deliver a variety of paid technical services ranging from third-party integrations to custom data queries and visual reports
- Prepare concise and accurate scoping and work summary documents
- Successfully manage resources (engagement economics) and deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues
- You will work with Customer Success Managers (CSM) to ensure continued and sustained value for existing customers throughout the onboarding and renewal process
- You'll become a technical sponsor for internal engagements with Mixpanel product and engineering teams to prioritize product and systems tasks from clients
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every single day presents a new challenge, and we’re ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every single day.
Why join Mixpanel?
- Mixpanel is ventured-backed by some of the biggest names in the investing world, we’ve raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia and YC, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin and Keith Rabois. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and we’re set to continue that trend.
- We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, a category we defined, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we help over 20,000 companies do that every day, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We are a team of 250+ highly collaborative professionals working together every day to help each other grow and learn. As a data-centric organization, we provide ample opportunity for our team to have an impact on every aspect of our business, big or small, no idea is a bad idea, just bring the data to back it up.
- If you’re looking for your next challenge and love to make an impact, please apply. If you’re looking to be another cog in the wheel of a large machine, we may not be the best fit.
- Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records