Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. With Mixpanel, companies can understand how people use their mobile applications and web-based products to grow their business. Every app has unique insights that can determine success—Mixpanel is the analytics platform to uncover and act on those insights. We have more than 4,000 customers and 372 million users analyzing 60 billion events. Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
We have recently opened an office in Utah and it is growing quickly! We are looking for a part-time Office Manager who can serve as the main point of contact when communicating with headquarters in San Francisco, as well as our other offices in New York City and Seattle.
What you will do
- Assisting the smooth day to day running of the Utah office
- Meeting and greeting visitors, employees and clients and creating a hospitable environment
- Correspond daily with external parties, prospects, partners, and vendors with impeccable communication skills and logistical acrobatics, exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Management of security system/logging in guests and clients, issuing visitor badges
- Manage company meeting rooms and facilities via booking system and facilitating clashes
- Shipping and Receiving mail/packages (outgoing and in-coming, including couriers)
- Arranging catering for client/internal meetings
- Help employees maximize use of perks/benefits through awareness, and keeping in contact with SF office
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Provide general administrative support to the team and assist on ad hoc projects as required
- Assist in coordination of company, cultural and office events
- Act as an advocate for promoting and developing Mixpanel’s company culture
- Contributes to a positive culture by ensuring continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Forge strong relationships with coworkers across departments
What you need to be successful
- Poise and calm amidst last-minute challenges
- Strong work ethic and the determination to take ownership across wide-ranging responsibilities
- The passion and energy to handle complex multitasking with grace and adaptability
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Integrity and discretion while handling confidential information
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in a startup environment
Why join Mixpanel?
- Mixpanel is ventured-backed by some of the biggest names in the investing world, we’ve raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia and YC, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin and Keith Rabois. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and we’re set to continue that trend.
- We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, a category we defined, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we help over 20,000 companies do that every day, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We are a team of 250+ highly collaborative professionals working together every day to help each other grow and learn. As a data-centric organization, we provide ample opportunity for our team to have an impact on every aspect of our business, big or small, no idea is a bad idea, just bring the data to back it up.
- If you’re looking for your next challenge and love to make an impact, please apply. If you’re looking to be another cog in the wheel of a large machine, we may not be the best fit.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records