Mixpanel is the market leader in delivering analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data.
We enable companies to build better products by diving deep into data, uncovering meaningful insights into product usage, conversion rates, and user retention. Today, we currently analyze over 50 billion actions every month from our customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-driven, resourceful and process-oriented Business/Marketing Operations Analyst who will help us manage email campaigns, lead flow and is excited to learn various marketing technologies as well as business operations processes.
You will be responsible for optimising marketing campaign/program processes and proactively supporting the performance and optimization of various demand generation functions. This position will require extensive liaison with our wider marketing team as well as business development, sales, operations, analytics and product teams.
About the role
- You’ll work with our marketing automation system (Marketo) to manage campaign execution, program and asset setup, nurture programs, internal training etc.
- You will continually refine lead scoring (demographic, behavioral and Mixpanel); surfacing relevant data to sales teams (you are happy to train them too).
- You are in charge of our marketing database, responsible for improving the quality of data, support new data acquisition and augmentation projects and be our prospect ambassador - including traffic cop for the number of times we can communicate. You’ll ensure we are in compliance of any email regulations.
- You will work closely with marketing, sales development teams and sales managers to continually refine/improve on lead flows, utm tracking, marketing/sales handoff processes etc.
- Design and develop dashboards to monitor and analyze all aspects of demand generation performance.
- You’ll create event programs, landing pages, and email campaigns.
- You will intrinsically see opportunities to improve efficiency and it will keep you awake at night until you’ve found a way for us to optimize. You’ll refine processes or scope, research and implement technologies where relevant.
- You’ll learn how to use Mixpanel itself for more detailed user reporting (we will teach you)
- 2+ years of marketing operations experience.
- Experience in developing reports/dashboards on demand generation performance
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation systems, eg Marketo or Hubspot, Pardot or Eloqua
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salesforce experience, Salesforce reporting and dashboard
- Proficient project management skills and experiences
- Proficient with databases, analytical tools and Excel functionality
- Familiar or have worked with the following tech stack: Salesforce, Captora, Wordpress, Showpad, Clari, Full Circle Insights, Outreach, Adroll, Mighty Signal, Google Analytics, content syndication systems, VWO, Mixpanel and the like.
We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.