Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. With Mixpanel, companies can understand how people use their mobile applications and web-based products to grow their business. Every app has unique insights that can determine success—Mixpanel is the analytics platform to uncover and act on those insights. We have more than 4,000 customers and 372 million users analyzing 60 billion events. Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
Our workplace operations team is smart, witty and brimming with the doggedness and determination that keeps Mixpanel running smoothly as we continue to grow at a breakneck pace. We are looking for a hyper-organized, creative and inspiring leader to join the team and take ownership of workplace operations while nurturing Mixpanel culture as we scale.
What you will do:
- Manage and mentor a team of workplace operations personnel
- Oversee delivery of all workplace services and related vendor management: building operations, office maintenance, utility services, food & drink services, catering, etc.
- Execute on all new space/lease acquisitions worldwide.
- Lead the selection, budgeting, contracting and long-term supervision of best-in-class designers, architects, contractors, project managers, and all other parties necessary to build and manage Mixpanel offices worldwide.
- Manage operations at all office locations -- local San Francisco headquarters as well as other offices in New York, Seattle, London and Lehi.
- Plan growth strategy based on headcount and business needs
- Implement (and continuously iterate on!) any procedures or policies that will result in increased efficiency of workplace operations department
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of real estate and facilities management experience at a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting for workplace services
- Experience managing multiple office locations (domestic & international) and a team of workplace operations personnel
- Robust project management skills; can execute and deliver on multiple projects at once
- Unflappable under pressure to deliver tall orders on a tight timeline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface with all levels across the entire organization
- Track record of holding others accountable for delivering results
- Positive, open and flexible attitude
- Mixpanel is ventured-backed by some of the biggest names in the investing world, we’ve raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia and YC, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin and Keith Rabois. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and we’re set to continue that trend.
- We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, a category we defined, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we help over 20,000 companies do that every day, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We are a team of 250+ highly collaborative professionals working together every day to help each other grow and learn. As a data-centric organization, we provide ample opportunity for our team to have an impact on every aspect of our business, big or small, no idea is a bad idea, just bring the data to back it up.
- If you’re looking for your next challenge and love to make an impact, please apply. If you’re looking to be another cog in the wheel of a large machine, we may not be the best fit.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records