Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 25 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for people to join our rapidly growing sales team.
The account executive position is a quota carrying sales position. As an early member of the team, you'll build a sales pipeline from qualified leads to start, manage enterprise relationships, help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, negotiate pricing and close deals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships over the phone and locating key decision makers within prospective accounts will be crucial to your success.
Our Account Executives
- Aggressively qualify leads for their potential
- Are organized and diligent about making sure they understand and record information about each customer
- Spend their time prospecting bigger deals to increase their pipeline
- Provide tailored demos for our customers
- Understand how to sell consultatively and prioritize helping customers understand the parts of our product that are likely to solve their immediate problems
- Can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
- Negotiate a large variety of sophisticated contracts
- Are hungry and very performance driven
- This position requires consistent month-to-month performance and hitting a minimum quota requirement in your first quarter.
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience selling Internet software
- Have at least one college or university equivalent degree
- Big plus if you've sold enterprise software in the past
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.