Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 30 billion actions every single month from our customers.
Our Account Executives partner closely with the Core Sales Engineers to help drive home successful sales. Owning the technical relationships and strategies in an account, we are broadly knowledgeable on web technologies in general and very specifically expert on analytics to help our customers understand Mixpanel’s unique value proposition to their business, and drive the deal to closure. As the technical half of a sales duo you will be frequently engaged in client facing discussions with decision makers, product managers, and engineers and use your creative and technical problem solving skills throughout your day.
Core Sales Engineers help prospective customers understand just how many problems Mixpanel can help their business solve. Armed with a deep knowledge of the technology you’re selling, and a deep bench of Technical Services Sales Engineers to complement the deep technical dives, you can confidently tackle any question about what Mixpanel can do and drive to successful sales outcomes.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client facing or sales organization
- Proven track record of adding value to a dynamic and high growth sales team
- Clear competence with discussing technology in an engaging way
- You know how to use the JS console in your web browser
- Excellent written, analytical, and oral skills
- High motivation and ambition to realize your destiny in a hypergrowth environment.
- Work closely with AEs to deliver key information about Mixpanel to drive sales wins
- Answer business and technical questions; deliver custom demonstrations, and articulate value propositions
- Deliver presentations to both engineers as well as business decisionmakers
- Be an expert consultant on data gathering and analytics best practices
- Work in a dynamic and high growth sales environment
We pay a competitive salary, provide full benefits, and will cover relocation expenses to San Francisco.
- Mixpanel has been profitable since Feb, 2012.
- We've raised $12M from: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.