Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers own the relationships, strategy, and well-being of Mixpanel’s largest accounts. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in their portfolio are constantly learning from their data and extracting value out of their analytics and marketing investments with Mixpanel. We are looking to expand our Commercial team, focused on the retention and expansion of clients across segments, verticals, and lifecycle stages.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with executives at both growing startups and large enterprises
- You understand the unique power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- You love to solve problems and always finds a way to deliver for our clients
- Leads discovery to uncover a client's’ core objectives and connects them with a solution in Mixpanel
- Coaches clients on Mixpanel product and analytics best practices
- Analyzes data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Understands competitive products and can speak to differentiators that spotlight Mixpanel
- Connects with clients by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively
- Partners cross-functionally to deliver solutions for clients that ensure client engagement and satisfaction
- Influences and builds rapport with key decision-makers
- Displays persistence and continually pushes to get clients maximum value from Mixpanel
- Quickly balances client needs against what is best for Mixpanel and prioritizes accordingly
- Makes well-informed decisions with minimal oversight
- Client management experience at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Bain, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Excellent interpersonal skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Bachelor Degree required
We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records