Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 48 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our new New York team as a Sales Development Representative. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. As a part of our newest office, top performers will have the opportunity to prove themselves and accelerate their career from the ground level.
- Conduct outbound calls daily in order to prospect, educate, thoroughly qualify, and develop target accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory (through emailing, strategic calling, social selling, etc.)
- Immaculate salesforce.com hygiene to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping to create and maintain data integrity
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Partner closely with account executives to build and iterate on strategies
- Consistently meet and drive to exceed month-to-month quotas and metrics
- Evangelize mixpanel and mobile analytics
- 1-3 years of full-time corporate sales development experience or equivalent (Software sales is a plus)
- Outbound prospecting experience needed
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time-management with strong organizational skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketo, Outreach or other marketing automation tools
- Has a 4-year degree
We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
A common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.