About The Role
Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 24 billion actions every single month from our customers.
Mixpanel Support isn’t your typical support organization. We see it as an engine of growth — every time a customer writes in to Support, it is our job to make them absolutely nuts about our product. To achieve this we have built a team of smart, and high-energy people that are passionate about genuinely helping people to get their problems solved. We are looking for a Support Engineer who will delight our customers at every single turn in the Mixpanel journey and will also help define our team's tools, articulate technical concepts, and craft killer implementations for Mixpanel customers. Our team is ground zero for our product and customer’s DNA and an incubator of personal growth that helps individuals path toward a multitude of roles at Mixpanel. Most importantly, you’ll work with a team of smart, driven individuals with a thirst to learn and intrinsic desire to delight and surprise customers!
You will be based in Singapore, and will be focused on helping our customers across Europe and Asia Pacific. This role is for those who love executing autonomously, and are excited for the opportunity to stretch and work closely with other teams. As part of your training, you will initially be required to spend up to three months at our headquarters in San Francisco.
- From answering customer emails to spearheading communications at Mixpanel events, you’ll have the opportunity to define the customer experience and build a world-class support team.
- Strategically use product expertise and technical know-how to provide customers with excellent, tailored solutions
- Help define and execute Support team processes
- Be a strong customer advocate, identifying and reporting bugs to our Engineering and Product teams
- You’ll work with customers to develop custom reports, handle our API’s like a wizard, and delight customers with magical solutions all along the way.
Who we are looking for:
- You have graduated from a notable college or university
- You have dabbled with computer programming before
- You have excellent writing skills - your friends tell you that you write well
- You're extroverted and love talking to people - you're not shy to help our thousands of customers
- You have the ambition to want to learn how to code and how the Internet works
- You’re an independent worker, able to problem-solve and execute in a new and growing office
- Nice to have: You have at least one year experience in a customer facing role
Our Team Values
- Give Freely: We recognize your efforts and understand asking for help can be hard. We sit by your side to find solutions and build relationships over time.
- Speak Your Neighbor’s Language: We cater to you whenever and wherever. We speak your language and develop relationships the way only a neighbor can.
- Act Decisively: We support smart, because you work smart. We strive to delight you with lightning fast responses and we act when others are not prepared to do so.
- Practice Breathtaking Magic: We are precise in our craft through fierce preparation. We leave customers wondering, “How did they do that?” We go above and beyond to deliver a delightful support experience.
- Invest and Evolve: We are ready to address tomorrow’s questions today. We invest in our development to grow alongside your company.
Why join Mixpanel?
We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records