Mixpanel’s Customer Success Managers are entrusted with the relationships, strategy and well-being of Mixpanel’s top accounts. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure that the customers in their portfolio are consistently learning from their data and extracting an incredible amount of value out of their analytics and marketing investments with Mixpanel.
- You are highly consultative with savvy business acumen
- You have sound data instincts and love making data driven decisions
- You are experienced working with senior executives at both growing startups and large enterprises
- You understand the unique power of genuine relationships
- You are extraordinarily friendly and quick-witted
- You love to solve both large and small problems and always finds a way to deliver for our customers
- Excellent at navigating Fortune 500 organizations, growing trust, expanding relationships and remaining outcome-driven.
- Leads discovery sessions with executives, business users, and technical users to map customer requirements to pertinent functionality within Mixpanel
- Analyzes data and draws insightful recommendations for customers; makes well-informed decisions with minimal oversight
- Leads the development and delivery of complex customized presentations that are compelling to the C-Suite
- Deeply understands industry best practices and works independently to develop insights to solve customer needs
- Understands competitive products and can speak at length to product differences that spotlight Mixpanel
- Navigates complex organizations to identify key stakeholders and make sure they are engaged and seeing the value of Mixpanel.
- Takes complete ownership of the business relationship with a portfolio of strategic customers
- Excellent at identifying and mitigating risk
- Maintains a high retention rate and drives adoption of Mixpanel across accounts
- Onboards new customers by ensuring proper implementations and excellent training programs
- Develops an intimate understanding of customers’ businesses
- Conducts regular, on-site business reviews (may require up to 25% travel)
- Handles urgent customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease
- Acts as liaison between customers and internal teams at Mixpanel
- Is an expert on trends and best practices for analytics and digital marketing
- Continually offers new ideas and improved ways of doing things
- Helps teammates make their ideas a reality
- Client management experience at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Bain, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Excellent interpersonal skills; people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- Bachelor Degree required
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 4,000 paying clients
- We've raised $77M from Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Y Combinator, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks
- Our product is used by companies like amazon.com, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, and Salesforce
- Competitive salary, full benefits, free daily lunch and dinner, fully stocked kitchen, new office space, company-wide holiday shutdown, Wine Wednesdays, Beer Fridays, Tahoe trips, hundreds of hours of online course through Udemy, monthly Office Hour events, company offsites, happy hours & the list goes on!
- We hire smart, funny, ambitious, humble people. You will love your coworkers.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records