It takes the special opportunity to excite a rising sales leader. You’ve sharpened your skills at the best, and now you want to prove you can build the engine yourself. You might be looking for a unicorn that has Tier 1 VC funding, great product-market fit, a brand with real momentum, and an amazing growth velocity.
Mixpanel could be that perfect foil. Everything to win here is in our power. We’re backed by one of the top VC firms (Andreesen Horowitz); we’re the market leader in user analytics (Gartner released that we have majority market share); Mixpanel is one of the top name-brands in Silicon Valley; and we’re up and to the right.
But we’re missing a key piece: A sales enablement superstar that can help build a world-class sales organization. This highly experienced Director of Sales Enablement will be responsible for driving the key playbooks and training essential to a productive, competitive sales force.
About The Role
Mixpanel is seeking a dynamic, experienced Sales Enablement leader to help bring our Sales organization to the next level. The ideal candidate has designed annual training and certification systems, can create actionable sales playbooks, and has direct experience exceeding enterprise sales goals.
Our Director of Sales Enablement is a key member of our customer-facing organization and is responsible for ensuring our global salesforce has a comprehensive set of selling materials representing our value proposition, story, case studies, and solutions. This leader will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing the Global Sales Enablement plan to support Sales to exceed their goals and objectives.
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales Playbooks that enable our salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively, as well as increase our competitive win rate.
- Define, manage, and execute learning strategies to enable our Sales teams including e-learning, self-study, and instructor-led techniques.
- Develop curriculums for our global sales reps, SEs, CSMs, and management; assembe content that differentiates Mixpanel and solves customer pain points; teach, train and/or moderate courses.
- Test and certify the field for maximum effectiveness.
- Iterate, and improve upon, the onboarding process for Sales to accelerate ramp time.
- Manage Sales Enablement related systems and processes; continually refine Sales Enablement best practices as our organization evolves over time.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Sales Enablement investments and programs.
- Drive strong cross-functional cooperation between Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- Continuously drive KPIs.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in Enterprise Sales Enablement, including curriculum design, content development and assessment.
- Substantial direct quota carrying Sales experience.
- Strong team player; demonstrated ability to partner with sales engineering, marketing, finance, and other cross functional departments.
- Strong analytical and data driven personality.
- Strength in building process and continuously driving KPI’s.
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly and concisely.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen!
- You’re a great communicator, self-aware, transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records