Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. With Mixpanel, companies can understand how people use their mobile applications and web-based products to grow their business. Every app has unique insights that can determine success—Mixpanel is the analytics platform to uncover and act on those insights. We have more than 4,000 customers and 372 million users analyzing 60 billion events. Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
About The Role
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to own the Mixpanel candidate experience. Mixpanel Recruiting Coordinators are friendly, tenacious, hyper-organized, problem-solvers who love the thrill of creating a world-class candidate experience. Our ideal candidate is a diligent, strong communicator who thrives on building high-touch relationships with both hiring managers and candidates. The Recruiting Coordinator is the oil that keeps the engine of the Recruiting organization running smoothly, efficiently, and with ease– their role is critical to the success of Mixpanel’s growth.
What you will do
- Create an exceptional, high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of interviews while dancing through an infinite stream of scheduling challenges
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all necessary information
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reimbursement for candidates as necessary
- Manage communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Diligently drive the interview process forward across dozens of candidates per day
- Welcome candidates to Mixpanel, shepherd them through their onsite interview, and handle last minute issues
- Help scale and iterate on recruiting operations and processes to keep up with our hiring goals
- Build and document new recruiting coordination processes as needed
What you need to be successful
- Awe-inspiring written and verbal communication skills
- Charisma and tenacity
- Poise and calm amidst last-minute challenges
- Strong work ethic and the determination to take ownership across wide-ranging responsibilities
- The passion and energy to handle complex multitasking with grace and adaptability
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Integrity and discretion while handling confidential information
- Relevant professional experience, preferably in a startup environment
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers, we embrace change; we are hungry and humble
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 4,000 paying clients; we are enabling these companies to make data-driven decisions
- Our product is used by companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, Healthcare.gov, Uber, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, Salesforce, and more!
- We’ve raised millions from top-tier investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, and Y Combinator
- There are a lot of cool people here. You will like the people you work with
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records