Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. With Mixpanel, companies can understand how people use their mobile applications and web-based products to grow their business. Every app has unique insights that can determine success—Mixpanel is the analytics platform to uncover and act on those insights. We have more than 4,000 customers and 372 million users analyzing 60 billion events. Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
About the role:
The Regional Director, Enterprise Sales will manage a team of Account Executives in our San Francisco office and provide strategic direction and leadership to our Enterprise team. You will collaborate with our Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Product, and Support teams to deliver an experience that addresses the complex needs of our Enterprise customers. You will also hire, develop, and coach the Enterprise team and drive accountability for performance.
- Manage, hire, train and ramp a team of Enterprise Account Executives responsible for new and expansion bookings
- Achieve annual team Enterprise quota with annual and quarterly targets
- Develop and manage Account Executives on productivity metrics such as activity, pipeline, and outbounding as well as how to lead a customer through our sales process.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Responsible for accurately forecasting and achieving quarterly and annual team numbers. Coach your directs on pipeline development, prospecting, partnering with customers, and sales closure. Analyze and present reporting on activity and forecasts.
- Coach and develop your directs to broaden skillsets and build performance accountability
- Provide actionable continuous feedback to your directs; facilitate career development plans.
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process and set the standard for emaculate salesforce.com hygience for your entire team.
- >7 years of direct enterprise sales experience, preferably in SaaS enterprise software
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated sales leadership experience, preferably in SaaS enterprise software
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M (consistent earnings over achievement in past roles)
- Experience hiring, mentoring, coaching, and developing sales reps, with a strong drive to performance.
- Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and external partners and customers
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to travel
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records