Mixpanel is helping the world learn from its data by translating user behavior into actionable knowledge. As the leading user analytics platform, Mixpanel tracks interactions to surface information that provides valuable insights which enable businesses to make smarter decisions, break down knowledge silos and drive data-informed innovation. Mixpanel is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, London, and Singapore to serve their 26,000+ customers including 30% of the Fortune 100.
The product engineering team creates the face of Mixpanel. We organize in small, nimble product groups (two to five engineers in close partnership with PM and design) with huge autonomy over what we build and how we build it.
About the role:
Recent projects include:
- Flows: a powerful new way to visualize and explore all the different ways users navigate a product
- Insights 2.0: a host of improvements to our core analysis tool
- Lexicon: features to keep data clean, accurate, and trustworthy
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of launching and maintaining large-scale web products.
- Has a deep understanding of web application architecture and principles.
- Mastery of at least one programming language.
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.