We help businesses build better products by delivering tools to enable them to become customer-obsessed and data-informed. Our user analytics product serves over 26,000 customers and 30% of the Fortune 100. We’re on a mission to level the playing field so that every company can have access to the data infrastructure and analysis that only a few leading tech companies have been able to afford to build on their own.
About the role:
Recent projects include:
- Flows: a powerful new way to visualize and explore all the different ways users navigate a product
- Insights 2.0: a host of improvements to our core analysis tool
- Lexicon: features to keep data clean, accurate, and trustworthy
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of launching and maintaining large-scale web products.
- Has a deep understanding of web application architecture and principles.
- Mastery of at least one programming language.
About our culture:
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose.
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success.
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business.
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives.
- One Team: We can’t win without each other.
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the analytics space, Mixpanel received funding by world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then.Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service. Mixpanel has a rapidly growing team of 250+ in our offices in San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and London.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.