Recent and upcoming projects include:
- Retroactive, codeless event tracking.
- A brand new query and graph interface to Mixpanel data.
- Smart mobile alerts based on data from our machine-learning team.
- At least four years of experience building great products for the web.
- A deep understanding of web application architecture and principles.
- Mastery of at least one programming language.
The Tao of Mixpanel Engineering:
- Have empathy for each other. We’re all in this together, assume good intentions.
- Listen to people’s ideas. Seek the truth, don’t just fight for your idea.
- Demonstrate ownership and demand autonomy.
- Have a strong bias to action. Get something working first and then iterate. When you’re pressed for time, cut scope, not quality.
- Work smarter, not harder. Prioritize ruthlessly. Dive deep and understand the problem. Know what success looks like. Be #DataDriven.
- Care about your craft. Always be learning.
Why join Mixpanel?
- Mixpanel is ventured-backed by some of the biggest names in the investing world, we’ve raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia and YC, Marc Benioff, Max Levchin and Keith Rabois. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and we’re set to continue that trend.
- We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, a category we defined, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we help over 20,000 companies do that every day, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
- We are a team of 250+ highly collaborative professionals working together every day to help each other grow and learn. As a data-centric organization, we provide ample opportunity for our team to have an impact on every aspect of our business, big or small, no idea is a bad idea, just bring the data to back it up.
- If you’re looking for your next challenge and love to make an impact, please apply. If you’re looking to be another cog in the wheel of a large machine, we may not be the best fit.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.