What do leaders like Amazon, BMW, United Nations, Stripe, Clorox, and Microsoft have in common? They all use Mixpanel to power their product and user analytics.
Mixpanel is a leading SaaS technology company that’s looking for motivated, smart, self-starters to help us take the company to its next level of growth. As companies look to build better products and addictive digital experiences, they use Mixpanel to understand how people are using their mobile, web, and internet connected devices. Mixpanel’s platform takes user digital actions and translates them into insights. End users can easily drill down and find answers themselves without SQL and shortcut their data exploration process by digging into Mixpanel’s machine learning-driven insights.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting. Mixpanel doesn’t just share real-time insights, we also help companies act on them - be it through Mixpanel’s messaging platform or partner’s 3rd party tools.
Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
- Own the Enterprise vertical strategy & business
- Measure and be accountable for the enterprise business (similar to a general manager).
- Continuously drive improvement of metrics by building new programs that improve our win rate and overall revenue growth. Understand why we win and why we lose deals to translate that into new positioning strategy.
- Drive Mixpanel’s vertical marketing, positioning, & approach.
- Drive the success of our partner programs
- Inform our partner prioritization through a deep understanding of the market, customer needs, and competition. Partners can include technology products like Optimizely or Salesforce, boutique and global channel resellers, strategic analytics consultants, and implementation partners.
- Strategize and drive go-to-market strategy plans with partners including onboarding with sales enablement.
- Build joint partner pitches, positioning, and programs to help partners and Mixpanel succeed.
- Be the expert on Mixpanel enterprise customers, pain points, and buyer behaviors
- Be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the company and build out a scalable feedback mechanism to continually hone our Enterprise positioning and messaging.
- Do deep market and customer research to develop buyer personas.
- Influence our Enterprise product roadmap through understanding the market, our competitive space, and customer/sales requirements.
- Develop world-class content & marketing to arm our sales & partner teams to win
- Build a deep understanding of customer use cases & build supporting sales collateral & content to turn leads into customers. Content could include one-pagers, white papers, competitive talking points, product positioning, etc.
- Own competitive strategy & positioning with our Sales Engineering team.
- Pitch to customers/partners and work side by side with our business development and sales teams to strategize and build new tools to land new deals and upsell opportunities.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5-8 years of product marketing experience, especially in B2B, analytics software or SaaS.
- Strong quantitative chops and a desire to measure results, married with excellent written and oral communication.
- Relishes the challenge of translating highly technical product offerings and concepts for a wide variety of audiences, elucidating the “why”, not just the “what”.
- Strong storytelling skills (with a strong allergy to jargon).
- Creative problem-solver who digs into root causes analytically, instead of relying on intuition.
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with ability to define goals and prioritize work based on what’s most impactful to the business.
We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn