Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. With Mixpanel, companies can understand how people use their mobile applications and web-based products to grow their business. Every app has unique insights that can determine success—Mixpanel is the analytics platform to uncover and act on those insights. We have more than 4,000 customers and 372 million users analyzing 60 billion events. Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
The Director of Global Talent Acquisition will develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next few years, strengthen the recruiting model and programs, and manage a team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs.
- Advise hiring managers and HR Partners on key decisions throughout the staffing process, including candidate profiles as well as unlock on process efficiencies
- Guide business partners on external market news and talent trends
- Develop recruiting approach for all Mixpanel roles, screen and evaluate prospects, manage candidate attraction and engagement, advise on offer recommendations and negotiation terms
- With guidance from HRBP's, develop progressive diversity sourcing and attraction strategies
- Design and implement solutions to source and attract the highest caliber talent
- Manage Mixpanel employer brand strategy in partnership with marketing and communications
- Oversee the full recruitment and selection process, managing and developing the team of professional in-house and contract recruiters
- Personally handle recruitment for some key executive roles and critical senior positions
- Build Mixpanel’s talent acquisition capabilities and staffing processes to support current and future growth
- Translate hiring projections into talent acquisition strategy and plan, in partnership with managers, executives and Finance
- Create an extraordinary candidate and new hire experience
- Manage relationships with placement agencies and retained search firms as needed
- 5+ years of experience managing recruiters required and previous success in a technical recruiting capacity is preferred
- Experience with and understanding of recruitment within the software marketplace is required
- Consultative approach; talent advisor mindset with a proven track record of influencing senior leaders in the business and across HR
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
- Proven track record as a strong people leader, as well as experience bringing people along with a desire to develop talent within the team.
- Experience fostering collaborative working relationships with business partners, functional leaders and decision makers, providing influential advice to help them achieve desired business outcomes.
- Comfortable working with data and identifying insights and trends to help drive the recruitment process
- Ability to plan, manage, and track projects, and to communicate about them with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop authentic relationships with a diverse audience of professionals.
- Results driven, seeks accountability and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records