Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile and web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. With Mixpanel, companies can understand how people use their mobile applications and web-based products to grow their business. Every app has unique insights that can determine success—Mixpanel is the analytics platform to uncover and act on those insights. We have more than 4,000 customers and 372 million users analyzing 60 billion events. Mixpanel achieved true profitability in February 2012 and is backed by top investors, including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
About the role
We are looking for experienced sales executives to join our Strategic team. The ideal candidate is an experienced hunter and leader with experience selling SaaS to C-level buyers in named accounts. You will foster ongoing relationships with customers and key stakeholders to ensure long-term growth while maintaining a solid command of Mixpanel’s evolving technology. You’ll work with Mixpanel’s largest and most strategic accounts.
- Prospecting and landing new logos and expanding an existing book of business for strategic named accounts.
- Aggressively prospect into specific targeted accounts -- build and maintain pipeline while owning sales cycle from start to finish.
- Develop relationships and uncover the needs of multiple key stakeholders within your assigned book of business. Sell with a long-term consultative approach.
- Work closely with internal executive sponsors and know when to bring them in at the right time.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota.
- Manage & negotiate Master Service Agreements
- Approach all deals with a customer-first mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Legal.
- Track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce.
- 7-10 years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Proven ability to own and manage a long-term and complex sales cycle.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- You were a top 10% performer at your last company.
- Effective communicator and collaborator -- you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Ability to collaborate and develop credibility with internal teams and external partners and customers.
- Strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You always want to be at the top of the leaderboard.
- You have the ability and willingness to learn independently.
- You have a curiosity for the data and analytics space.
- Ability to travel.
We were valued at $865mm by Andreessen-Horowitz in 2014, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. We're the clear market leader in the product analytics space, with 11x more market share than the next competitor, according to Datanyze.
Our mission is to help the world learn from its data, and we are helping 20,000+ companies and counting, including Amazon, Salesforce, Microsoft, iRobot, The United Nations, and more!
We enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we help each other grow and learn
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records