Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 30 billion actions every single month.
The success of our customers is what drives our business forward. The Customer Success Team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our customers, from onboarding, to training, success planning, advocacy, and renewal. The Director, Customer Success supports a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and ensures their success through leadership, coaching, and training. We’re looking for more incredible individuals to join our growing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, motivating, and leading a team of high-performance Customer Success Managers focused on serving Enterprise customers.
- Injecting thought leadership, strategic planning and innovation into both Customer activities but internal initiatives.
- Supporting your team in specific customer situations and by teaching them to be analytics thought leaders.
- Ensuring your team meets/exceeds its customer success and revenue goals.
- Acting as a sponsor on customer escalations by working with teams across Mixpanel, including product, sales, support, etc.
- Understanding Mixpanel’s unique market positioning in order to consistently resell the value of our solution.
- Driving seamless onboarding processes by working cross-functionally with our services team to ensure each new customer has a successful implementation.
- Continuing to build out a world-class customer success toolkit that will enable every one of our CSMs to perform at his/her best.
- 10 or more years of customer-facing experience, including 3+ years leading a team.
- 3-5 years of experience and proven success in SaaS and/or an analytics organization.
- 6+ years of Enterprise Customer Management experience
- Proven track record of building and leading a dynamic team in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Selflessness. A natural focus on your team’s success.
- Willingness to travel as necessary (likely twice per month) to build strong customer relationships.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 4,000 paying clients
- We've raised $77M from Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, Michael/Xochi Birch, Keith Rabois, Y Combinator, Marc Benioff, and David Sacks
- Our product is used by companies like amazon.com, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, and Salesforce
- Competitive salary, full benefits, free daily lunch and dinner, fully stocked kitchen, new office space, company-wide holiday shutdown, Wine Wednesdays, Beer Fridays, Tahoe trips, hundreds of hours of online course through Udemy, monthly Office Hour events, company offsites, happy hours & the list goes on!
- We hire smart, funny, ambitious, humble people. You will love your coworkers.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records