Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze 80 billion actions monthly from our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Business Analytics, or related field
- Two (2) years of experience in job offered or as Human Capital Business Analyst or Support Engineer.
- OR any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
- Develop and manage technology sales solutions to meet the growing needs of Mixpanel’s customers/clients.
- Provide support on software project launch and successful delivery. Work with cross-functional teams to align organizational capabilities in order to deliver on product roadmaps for customers/clients.
- Analyze customer/client issues and interview key personnel to develop recommendations and troubleshoot technology sales solutions.
- Utilize organizational behavior skills to collaborate with customers/clients and identify engagement follow-up opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams on software project delivery and internal practice growth through researching, assessing and providing guidance on effective industry practices and business trends to ensure optimal services and end product that aligns with the company’s sales projections and revenue.
- Work with the management team to contribute to the implementation and modeling of recommendation, search, and development of talent management sales solutions, including workforce and workplace strategies, competency modeling, succession planning, skills assessment and performance management in furtherance of successful product and services delivery.
- Utilize organizational behavior tools and experience to evaluate, identify and apply new techniques for implementation of new practices and processes for delivering technical products and services to customers/clients while maintaining the organizational culture, performance and receptiveness to change.
- Actively participate in defined activities to support change and transition initiatives that support product launch, sales and delivery that align with the company’s overall business objectives and sales projections.
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every single day presents a new challenge, and we’re ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every single day.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 3,500 paying clients; we are enabling these companies to make data-drive decisions
- Our product is used by companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, Healthcare.gov, Uber, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, Salesforce, and more!
- We’ve raised millions from top-tier investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, and Y Combinator
- There are a lot of cool people here. You will like the people you work with, we promise :)
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records