Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data. Today, we currently analyze over 60 billion actions every single month from our customers.
We are looking for an analytically minded, ambitious professional to join our Sales Operations team. As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to guide and implement sales strategy at a high growth, analytically-driven start-up.
What you will do
- Design and manage multiple sales territories including:
- Creating structure to match Sales go to market strategy
- Administer account assignment and team design, including salesforce structure to support the design
- Periodically run data maintenance procedures to enhance data integrity and system functionality
- Maintain documentation of Mixpanel’s Rules of Engagement and Sales Process
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement
- Create triggers and workflow rules to enforce sales process and improve data quality surrounding territories, rules of engagement, and sales process
- 1-2 years of experience within Sales Operations
- Experience with territory maintenance and governing sales rules of engagement
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Outstanding time management with strong organizational skills
- 4 years experience in similar roles; 1 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator with day-to-day operations
- Experience in SMB and Enterprise territory planning strongly preferred
- Comfort / familiarity with running and writing APEX and SOQL
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Start-up and rapidly expanding sales organization experience strongly preferred
- Proficient with databases, Data Loader and Excel functionality
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 4,000 paying clients; we are enabling these companies to make data-drive decisions
- Our product is used by companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, Healthcare.gov, Uber, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, Salesforce, and more!
- We’ve raised millions from top-tier investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, and Y Combinator
- There are a lot of cool people here. You will like the people you work with, we promise :)
Throughout the interview process, a common question we get is: "So, what's Mixpanel's culture like?"
- Data driven - we're an analytics company and so we live and breathe by what the numbers tell us. We try to measure everything - it's who we are!
- Transparency - we strive to be really open and upfront with how we build our company. For example, the whole company knows how much revenue we make at any time.
- Speed is really important at Mixpanel. Being fast is an essential part of every experience at Mixpanel: from building products to finding solutions to customer problems to responding to potential new hires.
- Customer experience - our hope is to have the best customer support experience in the world. We'll do anything for our customers.
- Geeky - we're geeky people so don't be surprised when you come in.
- Education - we believe a big reason people quit their jobs is because they've stopped learning. Our goal is to provide resources for people in our company to keep challenging themselves and to be able to learn new things every day.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
FLSA Status: exempt