Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data.
We enable companies to build better products by diving deep into data, uncovering meaningful insights into product usage, conversion rates, and user retention. Today, we currently analyze over 50 billion actions every single month from our customers.
In this role you will:
- Drive the engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams and product teams in developing project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status.
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements of a fast growing business.
- Effectively communicate progress to Mixpanel’s leadership team and surface dependencies and issues.
- Work effectively with teams across the company (e.g. Marketing, PR) to successfully launch products to customers.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager or Technical Program Manager or equivalent at an internet-scale company.
- Equivalent experience, or Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills with proven results.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- US work authorization
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are all here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every day presents a new challenge, and we’re always ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every day
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 3,500 paying clients; we are enabling these companies to make data-drive decisions
- Our product is used by companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, Healthcare.gov, Uber, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, Salesforce, and more!
- We’ve raised millions from top-tier investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, and Y Combinator
- There are a lot of cool people here. You will like the people you work with, we promise :)