Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. Our mission is to help the world learn from its data. We currently analyze over 80 billion actions every single month from our customers.
The Enterprise Sales Engineers partner closely with Commercial and Enterprise Account Executives to help drive home successful sales of Mixpanel’s largest and most strategic customers. Owning the technical relationships, strategies, and solution campaigns in an account, we are broadly knowledgeable on web technologies in general and very specifically expert on analytics to help our customers understand Mixpanel’s unique value proposition to their business. The SEs are frequently engaged in client facing discussions across multiple business units in a prospective client. The SE needs to navigate and address the needs of each team while leveraging creative and technical problem solving skills in both discovering and implementing Mixpanel insights.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer works with the world’s largest and most complex enterprises, leveraging their strong consultative and complex organizational selling experience to help prospects understand just how many problems Mixpanel can help their business solve. Armed with a deep knowledge of the technology you’re selling, with exceptional demonstration and communication skills, you will be responsible for educating and selling our customers on the capabilities and technical requirements of the Mixpanel platform.
- 3-7 years of experience in a related Sales Engineering role
- Proven track record of successfully selling SaaS technology to Fortune 500 companies
- Experience pitching to C-Level Executives
- Successfully navigated complex deal cycles
- Engaging presentation skills, can command a room
- Technical Athlete: eg you know how to use the JS console in your web browser
- Exceptional written, analytical, oral, and demonstration skills
- High motivation and ambition to realize your destiny in a hyper growth environment.
- Ability to travel for frequent onsite meetings with customers and prospects
- Work closely with Account Executives to drive revenue growth through owning all parts of the technical selection strategy and campaign.
- Answer business and technical questions; deliver custom demonstrations, and articulate value propositions.
- Be a Mixpanel technical thought leader, helping in customer specifications and light implementations
- Work in a dynamic and high growth sales environment
- Provide customer feedback to internal stakeholders (Product, Marketing, Leadership)
- We are all down for the cause (DFTC), and we are here to make Mixpanel a success. There is no job too big or too small for anyone, and we’re always happy to lend a hand to one another
- We practice rapid iteration. From our code to our kitchen we make constant incremental changes – every single day presents a new challenge, and we’re ready to find a new solution
- We are problem-solvers and we embrace constant change; we are fiercely proud of this
- We are life-long learners. We come to work and expect to learn something new every single day.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We have millions in monthly revenue and over 3,500 paying clients; we are enabling these companies to make data-drive decisions
- Our product is used by companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, Healthcare.gov, Uber, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, Salesforce, and more!
- We’ve raised millions from top-tier investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, and Y Combinator
- There are a lot of cool people here. You will like the people you work with, we promise :)
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
FLSA Status: exempt
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records