Mixpanel is the most advanced analytics platform for mobile & web. We help our customers analyze and understand the actions that people take in their applications and our mission is to help the world learn from its data.
We enable companies to build better products by diving deep into data, uncovering meaningful insights into product usage, conversion rates, and user retention. Today, we currently analyze over 50 billion actions every single month from our customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-driven, analytical, and creative demand marketing leader who will develop and execute engaging multi-channel campaigns, driving new leads and nurturing prospects. Your objective will be to deliver high-quality, sales-ready leads to the sales team, enabling them to achieve their new customer acquisition and revenue targets. You will be expected to be highly data-driven. You will work closely with our sales, sales development and sales operations teams to understand the customer journey, and how best to engage prospects through the funnel. This position sits in our Marketing team and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What We Are Looking For
- You have significant b2b demand generation experience
- You’re a high-performer with proven success planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels (content syndication, paid search, social media, email marketing, etc)
- You have experience with marketing to multiple verticals and buyer personae, ensuring that campaigns, journeys, and messages have high resonance with your buyer
- You have a passion for writing compelling marketing copy and directing the design of campaign assets that convert
- You have experience with, and are comfortable owning and operating marketing technologies including: marketing automation, email, social and landing page tools, and advertising and retargeting platforms
- You are comfortable defining and measuring achievement of campaign objectives, and managing the demand generation budget on an ongoing basis
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with account-based marketing practices and tools
- You have experience with the marketing of business analytics software
- You’re interested in data science and other areas of analytics.
Why join Mixpanel?
- We are one of the key market-makers in the hot analytics space, and we are in a unique position to drive how this market evolves.
- Our product is used by companies like Amazon.com, Spotify, Healthcare.gov, Uber, Dropbox, Intuit, OpenTable, Salesforce, and more!
- We’re backed by top-tier investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, and Y Combinator
- There are a lot of cool people here. You will like the people you work with, we promise :)