Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the RM Team
The Enterprise Relationship Management team covers roughly 25% of Mixpanel's global ARR, across some of our largest and most strategic customers. The team is focused on retaining and growing this book of business, through ensuring a smooth onboarding process, understanding how our customers get the most value out of Mixpanel's capabilities, driving adoption, and uncovering growth opportunities.
The RM team has developed a strong community of practice in collaboration with the Services team (CSM’s) in APAC and globally. The team works on individual targets but also values and cultivates a team culture where sharing knowledge and supporting others is a critical part of individual success.
About the Role
We're looking for a Relationship Manager for the APAC region who can partner closely with their customers, ultimately leading to long term customer success and increased revenue under their management. Mixpanel Relationship Managers have a strong understanding of our product's capabilities and are able to continuously uncover areas of value for our customers.
- Owns and maintains the relationship with director and executive-level economic buyers at their accounts by being able to connect their objectives with the value that Mixpanel provides to their teams
- Builds and maintains a long-term account plan and strategy focused on product adoption, driving business value, and discovering growth opportunities, across a book of approximately 30-40 managed accounts in the territory.
- Acts as a data and analytics thought leader and partner to their accounts, as demonstrated through QBR's focused on use cases and business impact, and coordination and delivery of product demos and trainings
- Will work with our Reseller in Germany to support overall growth in the region and ensure adequate handovers with new customers are done in collaboration with the Reseller
- Will be responsible for accurately forecasting churn and growth in their accounts
- Will be part of the overall RM community of practice and as such be an active contributor to team meetings, best practice sharing and collaborative working.
- Experience working within the SaaS/Software Market.
- Is able to travel (COVID permitting) to visit his customers frequently.
- 5+ years in quota carrying role, managing existing customer relationships
- Has owned customer relationships at Fortune 1000 businesses
- Has strong organizational skills and sales acumen, demonstrated by following a consistent sales methodology, maintaining accurate CRM data and revenue/churn forecasts, and consistently hitting retention and growth targets
- Is able to build and maintain credibility with a technical end-user in Engineering, Product, and Design functions, by showcasing Product and Industry knowledge and expertise
- Is able to build out Success Plans for their customers and use Services, CSMs, Partners to deliver
- Believes in extreme ownership of their successes and failures, and continues to build on their skillsets and learns from their mistakes.
- Is a team player and has experience of strong collaborative relationships with Partners and Services to achieve common goals
Bonus Points For
- Previous experience in a technical customer-facing role (support / CSM / SE / SA)
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.