Mixpanel helps companies measure what matters, make decisions fast, and build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain—in real-time, across devices—to improve their user experience.
Mixpanel serves over 30,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Expedia, Uber, Ancestry, DocuSign, and Lemonade. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the Talent Acquisition Team
Mixpanel's Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building a world-class organization while providing an exceptional candidate experience. Our lean but effective team prides itself on being efficient, operationally sound, and executing at a high level.
About The Role
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to own the global Mixpanel candidate experience. Are you friendly, persistent, detail-oriented, and organized? Do you enjoy identifying areas for improvement and creating a world-class experience? If yes, this role is for you! You will be a strong communicator who thrives on building high-touch relationships with both hiring managers and candidates. You will be the oil that keeps the Talent organization's engine running smoothly, efficiently, and seamlessly.
- Create an exceptional, high-touch, "best in class" candidate experience from start to finish.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews while working with multiple time zones.
- Communicate interview details to candidates, ensuring they have all necessary information.
- Manage communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Diligently drive the interview process forward across dozens of candidates per day.
- Welcome candidates to Mixpanel, shepherd them through their virtual onsite interview, and handle last-minute issues.
- Help scale and iterate on recruiting operations and processes to keep up with our hiring goals.
- Build and document new recruiting coordination processes as needed.
- Contribute to projects including but not limited to candidate sourcing, reporting, referral program development, and ad-hoc projects.
We're looking for someone who
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Poise and calm amidst last-minute changes.
- Willing to take ownership across wide-ranging responsibilities.
- Ability to handle complex multitasking.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Integrity and discretion while handling confidential information.
Bonus Points for
- Relevant professional experience.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy & Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
A clear market leader in the product analytics space, Mixpanel has raised $77M from world-renowned VC firms like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, and YC, and our revenue has grown significantly since then. Our ambitious, collaborative team makes it possible by finding creative solutions to new challenges with scaling, reliability, design, and customer service.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.